Actually, upholstered furniture isn’t always as easy to clean as it’s sometimes presented to us.
Generally, salespeople keep it simple: furniture can be taken apart and reassembled in the blink of an eye, it can be cleaned at home, stains are immediately removed, etc. But the truth is that this is not the case.
When you buy or order upholstered furniture, you should pay attention to many important things to get a good result over time; you should, so to speak, take its “X-ray picture”: the type of fabric, the level of difficulty in disassembly and assembly, it is important that the model does not have too much sharp or hard points, internal seams, no less important are zips and the quality of velcro used, the type of dry cleaning provided by the manufacturer.
Let’s look at the details for good cleaning preparation
- Fabric – The fabric should be chosen according to its use. There are fabrics with a very loose weave that will wear out easily with excessive wear or frequent cleaning, there are those that will not get any stains out, and there are those that will fade if too much light falls on them.
- Model – Only after a while do you realise what happens to the fabric in the corners if they are not lined; so be very careful when buying.
- Sewing – There are linings on the market which, so to speak, have not been sewn properly. The problem arises when first dry-cleaning, when not very strong stitches stretch the fabric, especially if it has a slightly wide weave.
- Locks – Sometimes you come across covers where the zips are too cheap and short in comparison to the inside of the cushion to be fitted. Disassembling and reassembling these cushions is a real problem as there is a risk that the sliders or some of the prongs will come off and then you have to replace them.
- Velcro – The quality of the velcro used in the kit is also important. Sometimes you have to reassemble covers where the male Velcro doesn’t stick in any way. Velcro is commercially available which comes off on the sides and does not stick.
Quality, experience and courtesy have always been our paramount concerns. We take into account the needs of our customers, take care of the products we work with, and clean everything with the utmost care and using carefully selected products. Our never-ending attention to detail and customer satisfaction has led us to create a variety of services and to respond to increasingly demanding customers.
In our laundry room we use technologically advanced equipment, modern detergents and disinfectants, and our qualified and modern staff.
In our company we use modern dry-cleaning methods for furniture and carpets which enable us to achieve up to 95% removal of dirt, bacteria, bedbugs, mites, ammonia odours, grease, sweat, dead skin, protein deposits and blood. All the procedures are completely odour-free, even when dry-cleaning sofas and carpets you will not smell the product. After cleaning, the object remains as damp as clothes after a washing machine spin, so on average it takes 6-9 hours for it to dry completely. However, this depends on the degree of dirt, the material and the density of the fabric. Once the sofa or carpet has been dry-cleaned, you can enjoy clean furniture without unnecessary fragrances or conditioners.
The dry cleaning and disinfection of upholstered furniture and carpets with 180° steam includes several phases which are designed to fully sterilise and disinfect each of its components. The method of professionally cleaning upholstered furniture and carpets consists of several phases:
- The first stage involves suctioning, steam washing all the furniture or carpet and then applying eco-friendly detergents that do not damage the fabric.
- An anti-mite and anti-bacterial steam treatment at 180° eliminates 99% of the bacteria present in the fabric. This special treatment, which is particularly suitable for allergy sufferers, also removes any stains from the fabric.
- The result is equally great for cleaning leather sofas. The actual high temperature steam contributes to the complete removal of grease and dirt, which also concentrate on leather materials.
We treat any type of furniture or carpet, and any material, with the utmost care and efficiency, and no stain is too messy for us! Contact our company for professional washing and cleaning of your leather or fabric sofas and carpets.
Our furniture and carpet dry-cleaning services allow your carpet and pile to fluff up again and the constituent fibres to regain their original strength and softness.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is essential in preserving natural fibres to ensure softness, colour vibrancy and long-lasting shine. Smog, atmospheric chemicals and dust form a patina that causes the fibres to become stiff and crumble.
For cleaning carpets and upholstered furniture, our company uses the injection and extraction method, carpet cleaning of upholstered furniture can also be done at your home, therefore there is no need to wait, after drying the carpet is immediately at your disposal.
Upholstered furniture or carpet is first thoroughly vacuumed with a professional hoover and then washed with neutral detergents suitable for the fabric, using an injection and extraction system using professional equipment, which guarantees a hygienically flawless wash.
The furniture/carpet surface is wetted with a liquid spray which injects a disinfectant detergent solution into the lining under pressure. We gently rub the surface to soften the dirt and then, thanks to a powerful hoover, we proceed to mechanically extract dirt, impurities, mites and bacteria. Thanks to this system, we are able to rinse the fabric.
Furthermore, we use a system with microfibre discs to clean furniture/carpets where necessary. Furthermore, at the end of the cleaning process, the entire surface is sprayed with an anti-mite disinfectant.
It is advisable to dry-clean furniture, sofas and carpets twice a year so that your furniture and carpets look dignified and pleasing to the eye. Because the timely cleaning of upholstered furniture and carpets restores the appearance of even expensive materials, prolongs their lifetime and eliminates unpleasant odours.
The products that our company’s specialists use are completely safe and cannot harm your health.
Our company provides a guarantee of
- High-quality cleaning of your upholstered furniture and carpets. We will return your furniture and carpets to their original appearance;
- Get rid of all kinds of stains, even the most hard-to-remove ones;
- Removal of all dust and pests, if they have settled in the furniture. This is very important if allergic people and pets live in the house;
- Disinfecting the furniture inside and outside;
- Restoring the furniture to a pleasant smell and getting rid of any unpleasant odours.